Thursday 22 August 2013

i like clothes. i like finding new ways to wear clothes, its like breathing new life into them.. introducing them to yet another level of fabulous... i like my clothes like cheaters, the more ways they can go... the hotter to me they are.
i love the way it feels to put an outfit on and feel like you can rule the world, to suddenly have the confidence to face the day
it seems like a very very shallow passion, and i am all about looking under the surface and finding truths hidden behind facades... but i love fashion.
to some its nothing but a superficial non essential , but to me its expression.
its freedom, its truth, its a shield when i need to feel safe and a window into my soul when i'm vulnerable.
i dream of making clothes that people will love like i love... that will be transformed from fabric to expression, to freedom, to happiness, to strength.... to life
its a dream that i am determined to not let pass me by... 

No comments:

Post a Comment